Foodie SEO is a Small Group Mastermind Class to help you take your SEO + Content Strategy to the next level!
Out of stock
Imagine if you could be less reliant on social networks for your blog traffic! The Foodie SEO+Content Strategy Small Group Mastermind Course will help you get there.
The Foodie SEO + Content Strategy course is a unique combination of education, strategy, accountability, tools + 1:1 consulting to help you take your SEO and content strategy to the next level and drive more traffic to your blog.
- Week 1 starts with an introduction to SEO and some basic site audit strategies you can implement on your own to improve user experience with your site.
- Week 2 gets into a high-level overview of content strategy including a discussion about cornerstone content, as well as how to use Google Search Console to understand your current organic traffic.
- Week 3 focuses on content planning: Planning out new content + figuring out which content you should update. Using CTAs and content upgrades to improve your traffic.
- Week 4 is all about Semantic SEO + keyword research: Detailed strategy on how to approach keyword research, the best tools to use and how to track your progress.
- Week 5 covers post optimization: How to write killer meta-descriptions, strategies for image optimization and Pinterest descriptions.
- Week 6 finishes up the course with a session all about backlinks. Why they matter, how to build them and track them.
Also included in the course are:
- Weekly 1 hour live small group sessions with 35-45 minutes of educational content plus Q&A and live examples from group members
- Private FB group after the course with a weekly FB live session that includes additional education plus Q&A (about 30 minutes of each)
- A 45 minute 1:1 session with each participant to get into more details specific to your site and your SEO + content strategy
- Subscription to an Alumni-only newsletter with bonus educational content
- Printable Resources/weekly summaries/bonus content
- A 20% discount on additional 1:1 services (if desired)
This course is a live small group class with a maximum of six participants in each session. There will be one live session each week for a total of six sessions. Each session is recorded in case you can’t make it one week.
Once you register you’ll receive an email with additional details about options for course start dates/times.
** Registration Currently Closed**
Registration for this course is currently closed and will open up again towards the middle of April. If you are interested in the course please be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive notification of registration for the next session.